Some people are giving up meat for the season of lent and one way to replace your meat craving is to have this delicious and healthy meal. Sauteed fresh button mushroom and broccoli in oyster sauce.
sauteed broccoli and mushroom
Recipe: Sauteed Mushroom and Broccoli in Oyster Sauce
- Fresh (or canned) button mushroom
- fresh ground pepper
- oyster sauce
- olive oil
- Saute garlic and onions in olive oil
- add mushrooms, stir; and simmer for 1 minute
- add broccoli 4
- add oyster sauce, pepper, stir; simmer for 3 minutes over medium heat
Cooking time (duration): 10
Meal type: dinner
My rating: 5 stars: ★★★★★ 1 review(s)
My very first cupcake. It cost me a lot but it was fun. I got my recipe from the Food Network. The cupcakes are delicious but the texture is hard or maybe I did something wrong but the cream cheese frosting is a winner.
Recipe: Southern Red Velvet Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup buttermilk, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons red food coloring
- 1 tablespoon white distilled vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
For the Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup or 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line mini cupcake or muffin pans with 48 mini cupcake liners or line regular-size cupcake or muffin pans with 24 regular cupcake liners.
- In mixing bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, cocoa powder, and salt.
- In another mixing bowl, stir together the eggs and oil.
- In a mixing cup, mix together the buttermilk, food coloring, vinegar, and vanilla extract and lightly whisk.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients and buttermilk mixture to the egg mixture, starting and ending with the dry ingredients.
- We are trying to achieve a dark brown, red cupcake color, so add more cocoa powder, if the red is not deep enough.
- Then add the batter to the mini cupcake liners until they are 3/4-full and bake for 13 to 14 minutes, or until done.
- Alternately, fill the regular-size cupcake liners and bake 22 minutes, or until done.
- Let the cupcakes cool completely.
- For the Cream Cheese Frosting Combine the sugar, cream cheese, butter, salt, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl and blend for 2 minutes.
Cooking time (duration): 2 hrs